Learning from Affiliate Marketing Superstars

It's true what they say. If you want to succeed, you need a mentor. The problem is, in our line of work, mentors are expensive.

So what's the next best thing to do?

If you're like me who doesn't like buying e-books from so-called gurus and prefer to figure things out by himself, it pays to have at least 2 IM superstars to learn from.

Take one of my favorite self-taught IMs, for instance. She's known in the field as a clever girl who has a talent of using free tools to rake in a sizeable income. When I first read her blog, I thought she knows what she's talking about. But the best part is, her strategies and techniques are truly unique. It makes you go, "Why didn't I think of that?"

I have subscribed to this IM's newsletter, frequent her blogs, and sometimes visit her affiliate sites. From time to time, she shares her techniques, but though this is the case, I know that she keeps her "best" techniques for herself.

The good thing is, she doesn't have to share her "best" techniques. All I have to do is to go over her work and figure out what she does and apply it to suit my context.

How about you, do you have a favorite IM that you learn from?